Global Geoglyph’s Steganography: Uncovering Hidden Earth Art using Space-Based X-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar. To develop an artistic program structured around the coordinated creation and implementation of geoglyphs all around the world. Geoglyphs conceived as steganographies: they can only be seen and read through the use of an X-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar Satellite.
Application of Space-Based X-Band SAR to the field of Art.
• New form of steganography.
• Development of a new artistic process and technique.
• An environmental and sustainable art using raw and natural materials
• Art for collective participacion with social commitment
• Generation of a global creative space uncensored
View Powerpoint: AIAA_DC_FINAL_GEOGLYPH